How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
Hot Jobs Newsletter
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the VP, Quality & Process Improvement (HEDIS - NCQA) job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02596229
Enter the number in the image to the right
VP, Quality & Process Improvement (HEDIS - NCQA)
Little Rock, AR
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Vice President, Quality & Process Improvement – Little Rock
Are you a healthcare quality SME? Our client’s Arkansas market need a leader to develop and oversee QI programs and strategies. Reporting to the CEO, VP will participate in the development and application of the business unit’s strategic mission and vision. You will identify and champion the selection of process improvement activities across the enterprise.
New position offers a great opportunity to grow a team- strong career potential!
Generous relocation, benefits & perks.
Drive performance improvement for HEDIS, Stars, State Contract Quality & Pay for Performance/Withhold, Marketplace QRS and Medicare Quality metrics and processes and other quality improvement opportunities as needed.
· Develop infrastructure and processes for management of activities related to National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Accreditation and Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) performance ensuring highest level of accreditation
· Oversee the development and implementation of enterprise wide and market specific process improvement programs
· Review and present results of quality interventions for clinical and operational performance improvements and identify organizational risks to executive management
· Develop and ensure consistent, reliable and valid application of data collection and analysis for priority performance measures, including HEDIS, pay for performance and contractual performance measures
· Review and analyze cost benefit and return on investment analyses for organizational resource allocation and recommend action plans
· Responsible for building relationship and positioning MHS as the “go to” source for state of the art MCE Quality Metrics.
-VP must have substantial senior experience leading Quality functions for a health plan: Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial
-Extensive experience with HEDIS, STARS, CAPHS, and/or Provider Performance Plans
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare or related clinical field.
-Experience with NCQA accreditation preparation and auditing, including the analysis of HEDIS performance measures.
- Certified Professional in Health Care Quality (CPHQ) preferred
- RN License preferred.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
AI / Machine Learning
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate / Construction Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC