Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Versatile Credit Analyst Role with High Composite Star Rated Credit Union job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02484132
Enter the number in the image to the right
Versatile Credit Analyst Role with High Composite Star Rated Credit Union
$38,000.00 - $56,935.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Our client is a well-respected, dynamic not-for-profit financial cooperative with the purpose of serving its members. As of last year, they had a Composite Star rating of 5 stars by a reputable financial publishing organization with over four decades of providing consumers with expert advice and tools, which is suggestive of being a superb institution and financially sound. They are federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, which is regulated by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government. Currently the client serves approximately 15,000 members with assets of approximately $65 million and loans of $37 million.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
•Major Medical, Dental and Vision
•Company appreciation dinners, outings and lunches
•Performance Bonuses, depending on profitability of the institution and the employee’s work results
•Company Matching 401(k) Plan (up to 7%)
•PTO (accrual per month) and prorated in the first year. Two weeks to start and build from there.
•Open to quarterly incentive program, which was instituted in the past. Value input from employees. Average tenure of employees is 6+ years. Position is open due to a retirement.
YOUR ROLE WITH THE COMPANY
To review daily credit requests and provide approval or denial within the loan policy and procedures; to maintain records of responses on all credit requests, including correspondence and documents.
- Reviews and evaluates credit requests to determine if credit and loan conditions meet the Credit
Union's policies and procedures while ensuring compliance matters are satisfied; approves or
denies applications while ensuring credit decisions are adequately communicated to lending staff
within specified timeframe; ensures loan approval exceptions are thoroughly documented and
explained to applicants.
- Monitors all credit activity to ensure daily assignments have been completed such as processing
adjustable rate changes, loan decision exceptions are properly noted, interest rate changes are
monitored and approved, and preparing correspondence notifications.
- Provides support to Credit Union members and staff in explaining credit policies and procedures and application decisions.
1. Accurately analyze and interpret credit bureau and financial data; communicate underwriting decisions to involved parties. A response must be communicated to the requesting staff member within 15 minutes of receipt.
2. Monitor all credit activity to ensure daily assignments have been completed and loan exception are
documented and preparing correspondence notifications.
3. Ensure established Credit Union and government standards are met at all times and strict compliance with
policies, procedures, rules, and regulations are adhered to.
4. Communicate clearly and concisely all applicable credit union policies and procedures to employees as required.
5. Provide informed, professional, accurate service and support to all members and associates.
6. Develop and maintain knowledge and ability to understand and evaluate financial and quantitative concepts and data; develop and maintain knowledge of all lending products within Credit Union policies and procedures; work with senior management to develop loan products and provide feedback for processing method improvements.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience Two years to five years of similar or related experience.
Education (1) A two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
Interpersonal Skills A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
Knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft computer applications to include Word and
Excel as well as work on a proprietary database/tracking system.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC