Top 15 Chicago CPA Firm—Chicago—Salary Commensurate with Experience + Bonus
- Client provides substantial benefits package, which includes health insurance, a retirement plan, paid time off and maternity/paternity leave, and other work/life programs.
- Company consists of highly skilled, well-educated staff.
- Company offers better work/life balance than large national firms.
Note from the Hiring Manager
Our client is seeking a Tax Senior with a generalist, large corporate, real estate or state and local background. The Tax Senior can be based downtown or in the Northern Burbs. Our client is targeting 2-6 years of experience with public accounting experience.
Minimum Education & Experience
- 2+ years of public accounting experience is required.
- CPA is preferred.
- Supervisory experience.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Analytical, problem solving abilities.
- Flexibility to adapt to new situations.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Interest in working as part of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Federal & State Tax Compliance.
- Tax return review.
- Tax notice resolution.
- Gathering data.
- Assist in tax field exams.
- Supervise and train staff accountants.
- Prepare business and personal tax returns and financial statements (under supervision).
- Develop relationships with client's staff and management.