POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Chicago, IL is looking for a Systems Engineer to provide technical and administrative support for a variety of server, messaging, and virtualization infrastructure systems.
You must currently live in the United States to be considered for this role. This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available of any kind, and we do not work with any third party consulting firms.
- Support servers, database, messaging, and storage systems in terms of both hardware and software
- Support applications using Dynamics GP and SQL Server
- Provide top tier network, OS, and administrative support
- Support and develop the interconnectivity of medical devices to central servers
- Install applications, hardware, and operating systems and provide support
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced to senior level experience supporting and developing large networks
- MCSE or MCITP level certification required
- Advanced to senior level VMware, Clarriion, and/or Celerra experience
- Advanced to senior level Windows Server, SCCM, AD, SQL Server, and Exchange experience
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Dynamics GP experience
- Cerner experience
- Citrix XenApp and Netscaler Systems experience
- iBus or HL7/IHE experience
- Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam product experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.