$4.8B Healthcare System—NYC—Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Company provides competitive compensation and benefits (tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance).
- Company provides a wellbeing coaching program.
- Company provides great work/life balance, including on-site day care, discounts on NYC social activities, and more.
Minimum Education & Experience
- BS or BA degree required, Master’s Degree and CPA preferred.
- 2 years’ related auditing experience, including involvement with operations and/or administrative departments or combination of experience and education.
- Knowledge of auditing environment and high degree of skill and experience with the analytical techniques and tools needed to solve problems.
- Knowledge of and ability to identify sound practices.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of procedures such as total quality benchmarking and reengineering, including application of these concepts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work within the Internal Audit Department to evaluate and contribute to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes throughout the organization.
- Identify procedural issues and make recommendations to key decision-makers.
- Minimize risks and maximize patient care performance.
- Develop and implement hospital-wide audit and audit work program.
- Conduct operational and financial audits to identify problem areas throughout the organization.
- Analyze operations to determine the effectiveness of risk management and related controls.
- Prepare reports that outline key findings, including root causes, and provide recommendations to resolve identified issues and improve overall hospital performance.