NO CONTRACT. NATIONWIDE RELOCATION. OPEN TO SPONSORSHIP.
Sr. UX Researcher
Our haptic technology brings the power of touch to billions of devices around the world, where it helps companies like Sony, Microsoft, Logitech, Rovio, Bandai Namco, content platforms, leading mobile entertainment and advertising platforms including Ad Colony/Opera MediaWorks and others create highly immersive brand experiences that both delight consumers and improve profitability.
We’ve only just begun to tap into the possibilities offered by touch feedback. Today, our team is working on solutions for new technologies like wearables and virtual reality systems. We’re helping content developers harness the power of touch in console games, mobile games and video advertising through the use of our content creation tools.
Now, more than ever before, haptics is at the forefront of emerging technologies poised to transform the world. Come help us lead the user experience through haptics.
What we are looking for:
We are currently launching a business unit focused on the use of tactile feedback in mobile advertising. Haptic feedback in mobile ads can increase user attention and recall as well as drive greater levels of engagement. The Sr. UX Researcher will help inform our understanding of cognitive and psychophysical value models and how these can drive more impactful ads. As a senior researcher, you will have a tremendous impact on a new and exciting area of business.
What you will do:
The ideal candidate is passionate about the mobile advertisement ecosystem and will drive the user research efforts in support of both internal and product teams.
- Design and execute custom research to support the objectives of the advertising business
- Represent the voice of the advertiser – large and small – to internal teams
- Employ creative and innovative research methods to understand advertiser needs
- Translate research findings into insights and design recommendations
- Work with external research groups to drive novel research and industry awareness
- Communicate effectively to drive action and inspire new ideas
- MS/PhD in HCI, market research, business, communications, or psychology
- 3+ years of experience conducting research on advertising at an advertising agency, in house at a company, or as a consultant
- Published or citable portfolio of impactful ad technology activities
- Expert in a wide variety of quantitative or qualitative research methodologies
- Expert in executing hands-on research
- Experience with early-stage technology evaluation, particularly on mobile and advertising
- Heavy interest in emerging trends in advertising
- Organized and proven project manager
- Must be able to multitask and keep on track in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills with proven history of influencing teams to action