Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Sr. Payroll Coordinator job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02588706
Enter the number in the image to the right
Sr. Payroll Coordinator
$50,000.00 - $70,000.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
This is a fast paced payroll position responsible for the proper setup, maintenance, and processing of multi-state payroll for over 1000+ employees using the UltiPro system. The ideal payroll professional will have 3+ years’ experience processing payroll including experience with multi-state tax allocations, garnishments, union and non-union payroll and reconciliation.
• Gather and compiles payroll data from time sheets and/or other sources.
• Screen time-worked inputs for calculating, coding, or other errors.
• Perform actions necessary to determine pay and deductions including Federal and State taxes, union dues, and other deductions.
• Process payroll within established company and department policies, procedures; advise
Payroll Manager of any infractions.
• Monitor payroll reports identifying errors. Reconcile errors and maintains payroll records.
• Prepare payroll funding.
• Review and processes payroll adjustments.
• Process manual checks, if required.
• Audit payroll information for accuracy.
• Maintain employee master file with pay related information, such as tax information, de-
ductions, direct deposits, garnishments, etc. as required in a timely manner.
• Preparation, audit, validation, and distributions of reports with varying frequencies as required.
• Assist with payroll reporting requests.
• Maintain accurate and complete payroll records as required.
• Maintain quarterly reconciliation and prepares other audits, reports as required to ensure W-2s are accurate and in balance to payroll records.
• Provide back up support within the payroll department in the absence of another department
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• 3 or more years of hands-on payroll processing experience in a large multi-state organization.
• Advanced payroll training, FPC, or CPP preferred.
• Solid understanding of essential payroll principles including a working knowledge of taxable
• Ability to work within established processing timeframes to complete tasks both accurately
and within established timeframes.
• Experience with multi-state and local payroll taxes.
• Experience with outsourced and in-house payroll processing systems.
• Proficiency with MS Office applications and report writing tools.
• A sense of urgency to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated good judgment and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and be detail oriented.
• Excellent math skills.
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with individuals at all levels within and outside the company.
• Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
• Certifications in Payroll processing desirable.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC