Do you want to be part of something remarkable?
How many times in your career do you get the opportunity to do something that’s never been done? To create something that will change an entire industry?Qualifications
We are building a Platform to issue and manage mortgage securities. We’re looking for people who can walk in two worlds – a start-up environment where development is collaborative and rapid;
and a production environment where we run and monitor the performance of the platform. Longer-term, this platform could serve the entire US housing finance industry. Sound transformative?
It is. Come join us and help create something remarkable.
We are seeking an experienced Sr Network Engineer to join our team of talented professionals in the Pasadena, California area.
The ideal candidate will have:
An in-depth understanding of networking systems and TCP/IP to include experience in IP Addressing and Subnetting; Network Address Translations; MTU; QoS.
Strong knowledge of Routing and Switching systems (Fortinet); understanding of Routing Protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP) and Gateway Redundancy Protocols.
Ability to perform (intermediate level) configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of IP network infrastructure (LAN and WAN devices)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related IT networking experience
- 5+ years of Cisco experience with modern Cisco equipment and design patterns, certifications desired (CISSP, CISSA)
- 3+ years of Fortinet experience with FortiOS based products Building and maintaining connectivity between sites, partners, and SaaS/IaaS/PaaS providers (mostly Amazon Web Services)
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 8+ years of experience with managing and operating networking environments for mission-critical business functions in a mid to large-scale enterprises
- Supporting Linux and Microsoft Windows Server based operating systems in a physical, virtual, and cloud-based environment.
- Interface and coordinate with ISP’s for break/fix, installation, and moves/adds/changes of Internet connectivity.
- Design patterns (firewall as well as additional products), certifications desired
- An understanding of cloud services, specifically Amazon Web Services and exposure to products like EC2, VPC, S3, IAM, RDS, and Cloud Watch