One of Atlanta’s fastest growing e-retailers is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to join our team. In this newly created role, the selected candidate will work within the Financial Planning and Analysis group and will be Responsible for assisting in the development and execution of long range financial plans, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, monthly projections, analyzes financial and operational results, and investigates significant variances.
They offer competitive pay PLUS:
- 100% company paid benefits for employees
- Kitchen stocked with gourmet coffee, teas and free snacks
- Casual work environment
- Summer Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Top of the line hardware
- On-site Yoga, massages, and meditation
- Fun Friday Happy Hour
The Sr Financial Analyst develops and maintains financial models to support existing forecasting, internal and external financial reports, investor/banking relations, potential merger, acquisition or strategic partnership activity, capital expenditure evaluation and other related projects as needed. The role would assist in the due diligence and business valuation activities for potential mergers, acquisitions or strategic partnerships.
Assist in the preparation of executive, board level and investor/banking presentations.
Position is open to local candidates only - no relocation, sponsorship, or remote work is available.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant financial analysis and reporting experience preferably with 1 – 3 years in a corporate FP&A role
- E-Commerce or other Retailing experience preferred
- Experience with a Financial Planning tool such as Adaptive, Host or IBM Analytics desirable
- Proven problem-solving, conceptual thinking, and analytical abilities
- Strong process and project management abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Solid relationship building skills to work effectively across all areas of the business
- Bachelors degree Finance or Accounting required; Masters degree (MA, MS, MBA) preferred