Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Sr. Controls Engineer- Team Leader job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02597173
Enter the number in the image to the right
Sr. Controls Engineer- Team Leader
$80,000.00 - $140,000.00
Associate of Science;
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Thriving Control Systems Integration company needs Sr. Controls Engineers with Siemens, Allen-Bradley, and Schneider PLC programming experience to lead and mentor a team. This role encompasses all aspects of Controls System Engineering and Information Systems development, as well as Project Management. Note: All levels of experience will be considered
Why work here?:
Team-based entrepreneurial culture where you will lead, mentor and coach!
Handle projects from cradle-to-grave!
Gain experience in the Distribution Center, Automotive, and Manufacturing and Process Control Industries!
Health insurance premiums covered by the company for employee and dependents!
Job Tasks and Duties:
• Controls project planning (i.e., project scheduling/phasing, subcontract planning, resource planning, budget planning, planning)
• Review of project requirements & definition and the formulation of project specifications (i.e., functional, design, etc.)
• Verification and validation of engineered systems (hardware and/or software) to specifications
• Project risk analysis
• All aspects of control system execution, from hardware design, system design, network design, software development (PLC and/or PC related systems), and system commissioning.
• Involved in technical, system architecture and application conceptual design
• Progress monitoring of engineering and installation subcontractor
• Interface with clients as well as subcontractors and solve issues and problems to satisfaction of company and client.
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or eq.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in implementation of control systems
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, verbal, and written skills
• Decision making ability
• Ability to deal with experienced, multidisciplinary, technical specialists
• Ability to coordinate small to large projects independently
• Knowledgeable of electrical and controls engineering theories and principles
• Skilled in Engineering science: Logic and Programming
• Ability to design and program PLC's , SCADA systems, Database applications
• Significant electrical aptitude and knowledge of acceptable practices, techniques, and codes
• Skills in AutoCAD, MS Office suite, and MS Project
• PLC experience with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley (ControlLogix & CompactLogix), Modicon and Siemens (S7).
• HMI experience with Rockwell/Allen-Bradley, Wonderware, Intellution and WinCC
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC