Will only consider candidates eligible to work in the United States as a US Citizen or US Green Card, The company will not provide any sponsorships
National Sales Manager opportunity at a highly regarded manufacturing firm in Atlanta, GA. MUST have a BS Engineering or Technical backgrround with a minimum 8-10 years technical experience in a sales role. Travel up to 50%. Includes relocation, if needed. This is a company of choice and know for it's unique company culture.
Responsibilities for the Account Manager
- Responsible for sales and technical service of non-woven fiber used in manufacturing if consumer product, automotive, medical applications and specialty uses.
- Develop strong relationships at all levels within the customers’ organization (with plant engineers, research and technology experts, purchasing managers, business managers, and senior management)
- Perform routine sales functions such as site visits, preparation and timely submission of technical and commercial proposals, phone and on-site technical service when requested, and practicing a systematic selling process including call reports, sales call planning, sales forecasting, etc.
- Report on competitive activity, frequently update market database and prepare forecasts of short term and long term business potentials using ERP systems
- Strategic account planning including: prospecting, actively cross selling, order fulfillment, consulting with multiple resources and departments, understanding the customers’ business and continually positioning our products to meet needs
- Track trends of the market; gather intelligence concerning customers, competitors, and market trends
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Work closely with the R & D group in development of new products and improving existing products.
Requirements for the Southeast Sales Manager
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technical
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in sales
- A PLUS to have experience in fiber and non-woven fiber
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills