Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Solutions Architect - Supply chain job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02467150
Enter the number in the image to the right
Solutions Architect - Supply chain
Columbus,Memphis, Atlanta, OH
$55.00 - $110.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
The overall mission is to take business requirements from idea to implementation. Responsible for translating business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large complex IT solutions. Acts as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems, and provides clear technical direction for detailed design and development activities. Responsibilities include contributing to program objectives, setting program priorities, and developing the various technology solutions from concept to reality. This person will report directly to the Director of Supply Chain Architecture and will have a close working relationship with the PMO, Product Management team, and Supply Chain Operations leadership.
Areas of Direct Ownership:
Responsible for working with Product Management and the various operational teams to develop the technical solution that satisfies the program's needs. This includes:
o Acts as an internal consultant, developing ideas and giving technology solution direction on complex, strategic business issues that can be solved through the use of technology.
o Develop Technology Solutions and Opportunity choices to give to the business.
o Translate the business opportunity into technical requirements that can be used by IT for analysis of build vs buy.
o Translate business requirements into technical specifications for development and support purposes.
o Work closely with other Technical Architects to design the solution and technical direction.
* Acts as an expert in the field, uses professional skills to address critical issues and broad design matters.
* Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
* Develops strong working relationships at senior management levels to ensure overall project satisfaction and to manage expectations regarding functionality and deliverables.
* Participates in the prioritization, high-level estimation, and scoping of strategic initiatives.
* Ensures that all key project issues and risks are surfaced early and resolved in a satisfactory manner.
* Ensures that IT is utilized in a strategic manner in concert with appropriate cost and risk boundaries set for the business.
* Proactively identifies improvement opportunities.
* Displays strong partnership values in the approach and delivery of projects
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
* Flexible on overall Supply chain experience but ideally will have PkMS or WMS or WMi experience.
* 4+ years of experience developing technology solutions and managing multiple technical consulting projects.
* Experience with Manhattan WMS solutions (PKMS/WMi/WMOS), commercial TMS systems, Integration products (i.e. Tibco, WBI), and GTNexus are highly desirable.
* Development experience with web technologies, Java/C++, and XML processing is desirable. Prior experience with RPG and AS/400 systems is also desirable.
* Ability to multi-task across multiple projects from pre-inception to completion.
* Ability to systematically gather relevant information from different sources to address an issue and make a prompt and insightful decision.
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
* Ability to build constructive business relationships and gain the trust of others.
* Demonstrated ability to anticipate, mitigate, and resolve conflicts across workgroups.
* Proven experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated experience in making articulate and effective oral presentations to different audiences.
* Self-motivated and able to work independently.
* Ability to work collaboratively and influence others within a matrix environment.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC