Enterprise Services and Consulting Sales Professionals Only! Looking for multiple positions: 1 in the Healthcare Vertical selling to the Payer Market and 1 is a general southeast territory for all other verticals!
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven Business Development Director to sell our BPM and IT Services. This sales person will be responsible for growing revenue in a multi-state region, by targeting and developing new business within large enterprise accounts. Target verticals include Healthcare, Public Sector, Hi-Tech, Retail and Consumer Goods.
Experience with companies such as WIPRO, TaTa Consultancy, Cognizant, KPMG, Accenture, etc. is a strong plus!
On target Earnings of $240,000 plus with strong escalators and no commission cap!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Takes initiative in a sales & marketing leadership role by establishing the client brand and increasing revenues within the geographic territory.
- Utilize consultative selling techniques in positioning IT project services and BPM solutions to help clients achieve bottom-line financial business improvements.
- Develop and maintain client relationships with key decision makers for these target accounts, through sales calls, networking events and written communication.
- Deliver consistent, quarterly sales performance while exceeding expected revenue targets
- Maximize resources and tools available to establish and maintain an opportunity pipeline 3-4X assigned quota
- Prospect, qualify and execute all opportunities using the Client Sales Process
- Provide accurate and detailed revenue forecasting and deliver consistent, quarterly sales performance, while exceeding expected revenue target
- Ensure long term customer success: transition new client relationships to our customer success team
- Proven success growing a base of new business in an expansion territory.
- Proven track record in prospecting and establishing new business relationships with decision makers, selling IT services and consulting services.
- Strong consultative sales background with a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in a Sales/Business Development role, within the IT industry.
- Must have the ability to confidently interact with senior management and executives. Prior experience with Challenger Sales Methodology is a plus.
- Experience in orchestrating cohesive sales engagements with globally dispersed resources
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or with an academic concentration in marketing is preferred.