Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Assistant Director job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02473728
Enter the number in the image to the right
New York City, NY
$150,000.00 - $175,000.00
Bachelor of Science;
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
The Technical Services Department, of a large high rise residential complex with its own on-site Co-generating Power Plant, is seeking to hire an experienced Assistant Director with background in designing and/or operating a Power Plant as well as other building systems. The successful applicant will report directly to the Director of Technical Services and will assist in monitoring the Co-generating Power Plant and other on-site buildings and open space capital improvement projects. Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Analyze and establish solutions relating to Power Plant equipment such as boilers, steam turbines, electrical generators, cooling towers, diesel engine generators, centralized chillers, pumps, etc.
• Analyze and establish solutions relating to High Rise Residential Buildings, Shopping Centers, Community/Fitness Center, Playgrounds and other infrastructure.
• Monitor construction projects.
• Interface with Contractors and Consultants, City and State Agencies such as NYC Building Department, NYC Department Environmental Protection, and NYC Fire Department.
• Establish Scope of Work for repairs, and/or replacement of equipment and components.
• Prepare sketches and specifications for in house projects.
• A BS degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred) with PE License
• A minimum of 15 years’ experience in engineering
• Must be computer literate (Microsoft office, Outlook, etc.)
• Must have excellent Managerial and Communication skills
Company offers a Comprehensive Salary and Benefits Package including Medical coverage, Dental plan, Long and Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Term Life Insurance Coverage as well as a 401K retirement Plan. The compensation package includes generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC