The Senior Product Manager will serve as the product owner in an agile development process working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to build new products and features.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following:
- Focused on the creation of product strategy, roadmaps and high-level feature definition
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new feature requests and own the short and long term roadmap for your product area
- Facilitate alignment among executives and other stakeholders and represent the voice of the customer in meetings with leadership team to support the product vision
- Help set KPI metrics for the product and measure the performance of each feature launched
- Manage and/or mentor other product managers
- Specify feature requirements for current and future products through combination of data analysis, customer feedback, and industry instinct.
- Collaborate with Ux and Development teams to deliver completed final product.
- Work with cross functional teams including marketing, support and sales teams to develop and execute a company-wide go-to-market plan
- Effectively balance the often competing demands of innovation, quality, architectural/operational improvements, and speed to market
- Be the authority on the evolving market and competitive landscape and establish domain expertise on the latest innovations in HR Tech
- 6+ years of product management experience on a B2B application; HR software experience is desirable but not required.
- Passion for solving problems (large and small.) You bring a design thinking mindset.
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset.
- Positive, energetic attitude to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, projecting confidence and collaboration.
- Product owner experience using Agile Scrum.
- Ability to think strategically to see the big picture as well as to execute on daily tasks necessary to turn great ideas into great products.
- Skilled in prioritization, organization, and time management in a fast-paced environment with conflicting priorities.