Senior Insurance Analyst | Insurance Risk Analytics | Atlanta, GA
Ready to join a prestigious reciprocal risk retention insurance group in a high-profile position based out of Atlanta, Georgia?
We are seeking a big picture thinker that can navigate at the C-Suite level.
Competitive Compensation | World-Class Benefits | Professional Development & Career Growth Opportunity
Our client offers employees a unique, performance based culture where each employee is rewarded commensurate with their individual performance, the performance of their team and the success of the company overall. They promote a culture of professional collaboration, teamwork, camaraderie, and promotion from within.
The Senior Insurance Analyst serves as a key resource in identifying primary drivers behind results and communicating their impact to various audiences. The Analyst will provide support and monitor implementation of strategic goals throughout the enterprise; and will build actuarial/statistical models that provide business insight as it pertains to premium, claims activity, and exposure trends. This position reports to the Senior Director of Insurance Risk Analytics and will:Define key performance indicators (KPIs) based on interaction with internal and external stakeholders?
- Drive the development, calculation and analysis of management reports to quantify KPIs
- Communicate impact of KPIs using data visualization and recommend appropriate responses
- Identify key drivers of results and their impact on financial performance premium, investment and capital
- Translate impact of strategy into financial terms and perform sensitivity analysis
- Calculate loss stratification and quantify the impact on various layers of losses including reinsurance layers
- Construct actuarial and financial models that incorporate loss development, trends and exposures
- Perform return-on-investment analysis that incorporates ultimate losses and claim counts
- Support, design and perform actuarial studies (e.g. loss costs analysis or trend calculations) using actuarial techniques like loss development factors and assist in the creation and maintenance of actuarial tools
- Create and maintain documentation outlining methodologies, analysis process, and findings/conclusions
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Science, Finance or related field required
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Insurance or Financial services with business intelligence preferred
- Minimum 2 years of work experience using business intelligence applications and databases
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel (e.g. pivot tables and VBA) and Power Point required
The organization provides medical professional and general liability insurance coverage as well as risk management services to its affiliated pedigree medical centers, their employees and physicians. Their commitment to excellence has established them as a highly regarded medical malpractice insurer that is quickly becoming a market leader.
Forward your resume in complete confidence for our immediate review and consideration.
Thank you for your valuable time and consideration.