Candidates must currently (or recently) have been employed with a Big-4 or national CPA / Consulting firm specializing in IT Audit / IT Cyber Security projects!
We are a specialized boutique consulting firm looking for Senior Associates to specialize in IT Audit, Systems Consulting, and Cyber Security, to help double the size of our firm in the next three years. As a result, you will have the opportunity to grow your career in a collaborative environment that is a playground for highly skilled, self-motivated professionals. You will partner with advisory services project teams to assess and improve our client’s IT environments, procedures, and controls related to their regulatory compliance and strategic objectives for companies that range from newly public high growth entities in rapidly changing environments to the largest entertainment and public companies in the Los Angeles and Orange County markets. We offer a very reasonable work / life balance, flexible schedules, high base salaries, and bonuses paid both monthly and annually. Positions open in both Los Angeles and Irvine. Prefer candidates with at least two years of Big-4 or national CPA / Consulting firm IT Advisory experience.
If you’re interested, here is the challenge for your first year with our firm.
- Assist our IT practice with the development and roll out of new service capabilities including IT security, business continuity and ERP related governance, risk and compliance service offerings.
- Conduct current state IT governance and security assessments through data analysis, interviews, and the thoughtful documentation of observations and recommendations for process and technology improvements.
- Complete the assigned IT general and application controls on 3-4 project teams, within the given budget with minimal supervision by:
- Creating system narratives, identifying key controls, and concluding on design and operating effectiveness of key controls.
- Demonstrating clear and concise writing, and verbal skills to communicate complex issues in simple terms to clients and team members.
- Producing quality deliverables evidenced through minimal review time and review notes.
- Actively improving technical and project management skills through on the job feedback, performance evaluations, mentoring and firm-sponsored formal training programs including monthly CPE and Subject Matter Expert (SME) training.
- Responding to client needs and balancing the competing priorities with minimal client disruptions, while maintaining project progress.
- Actively pursuing learning opportunities and develop into a subject matter professional in one or more IT domains.
We need someone with a CISSP, CISM, CISA or a CIA license or who has a goal to obtain one in the near future. (We help you achieve this with time off for testing, paying for study materials, and paying for the exams). Some hands-on knowledge of and a strong desire to learn about ISO27000, PCI-DSS, NIST, COBIT, SOX, COSO, and PCAOB frameworks and requirements is required.