Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Sales Manager job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02481868
Enter the number in the image to the right
New York, NY
$105,000.00 - $135,000.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Our client serves approximately 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. They are looking for bold, uncompromising sales professionals to bring products and services to market
This is an incredible opportunity to showcase your leadership and sales abilities as you support the Major Accounts Team. You will lead the way in implementing solution based sales strategies and uncovering new business contract opportunities.
• You will directly manage an all-star team of Business Development Managers responsible for selling wireless data and voice services to Enterprise business customers
• This is a team that does heavy prospecting, cold calling, networking, referrals and lead generation, so they’ll look to you for support
• You oversee driving new contract acquisition, SIM growth, and ensuring that your team exceeds all sales, operational, and performance objectives
• You will be providing expert training, development and coaching along the way, as well as utilizing every sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tool available to you
• You are part of the sales force too, as you lead your team to sell existing wireless voice and data solutions and help launch a new array of fixed mobile convergence solutions throughout your region
• As manager, you are in charge of recruiting, hiring, training, and evaluating your team
• You will also help your team build and maintain strategic relationships with high level buying influencers in key customer accounts
• Bottom line, you’ll be ensuring that your team achieves that perfect balance between new contracts, gross activations, CPGA and sales productivity goals .
You must be a strong leader with stellar sales skills, not to mention superior negotiation and closing abilities.
Four + years of sales management experience overseeing Midmarket Accounts Business sales teams is preferred.
Proven experience in outside business to business sales within a commissioned quota driven environment.
Two + years of experience in wireless telecommunications is preferred, and at least four years’ experience in the development of presentations to C level executives.
Valid license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC