Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Regional Sales Manager job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02469164
Enter the number in the image to the right
Regional Sales Manager
$65,000.00 - $85,000.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Regional Sales Executive - Base Salary $65,000 - $85,000 yr
The Regional Sales Executive will represent our client their assigned territories to sell all company products within our catalog and our installed services to key decision makers of the multifamily industry; including Owners, General Contractors, Designers, etc. The RSE will follow the sales process and create an awesome customer experience while growing a profitable book of business and achieving annual sales goals. Accurate forecasting and tracking of new and existing customers throughout the lifecycle of the sales process is a critical component of the RSE. Responsible for prospecting for new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities with existing customers. Travel 25-50% of time to current customers or job sites.
Our client creates, reimagines, and manages apartment communities for over 100,000 residents nationwide. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, they have communities in ten states and regional offices in Charlotte, Dallas, Denver, Houston, and Orlando. From product design and procurement to general contracting and property management, they do it all – to make sure their communities are the perfect setting for living life to its fullest.
This position offers undefined territory, uncapped commission!
The Role You'll Play
• Understand and support the organization’s mission, vision, strategy, culture, goals and objectives.
• Work directly in the field to research and cultivate leads to build a strong pipeline of growth.
• Identifies customer products needs and coordinates execution of orders and delivery of goods
• Strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis.
• Network within the local community to be a brand ambassador and seek referrals
• Utilize entrepreneurial mindset to manage territory through creative communication and marketing strategies to engage key decision makers.
• Effectively manage, support and continually update NetSuite CRM with all appointments, pitches, forecasted revenue, estimates and sales orders.
• Conducts on-site customer visits with new and existing customers.
• Ability to travel frequently overnight as needed
• Excellent presentation skills required
• Gather competitive information to share and other market trends
• Develop internal cross-functional relationships with warehousing, marketing and accounting
• 3+ years outside sales experience in territory, multifamily sales experience or construction sales a plus, supply chain management,
• high energy, professional, relationship selling, social, multi-tasker, attention to detail,
• CRM experience (NetSuite, SalesForce),
• networker, organized, negotiating skills, results driven, customer service focused, self-starter, independent worker, problem solver, strong written and oral skills, team player, desire to build a new company,
• 4-year College Degree preferred, computer skills including Excel & PowerPoint.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC