** Regional HR Manager – Dallas, TX **
Our client is a publicly-held transportation/logistics company with 9,000 employees and growing. Reporting to the Corporate HR Director, the
Regional HR Manager will be responsible for employee relations and human resources compliance for 11-13 locations in TX with 1100 non-union employees.
This position is an individual contributor role, so candidates must be comfortable doing all tasks, as well as, spending most of the time in trucking terminals.
Position will involve approximately 50% travel. (Company car)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development
- SPHR or PHR certification
- 5+ years of progressive human resources management or generalist experience
- Experience successfully supporting HR functions in a high volume, large employer, multi-state/multi-site work environment a must
- Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills strongly preferred
- Transportation industry or knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations experience preferred but not required
More details regarding the company and position will be shared with candidates who meet the requirements set forth by the company. To apply for this position, please submit resume by clicking on the "Apply Now" link above. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.