A top-tier packaging manufacturing company is looking for a pulp mill manager to join their team. The company is stable, profitable, and growing. They are looking for a candidate who can be fast-tracked into the plant manager role over the next few years. The following requirements are required for consideration. Any qualified candidate will receive a quick response and interview process. This position is an immediate need, and the position is open due to a promotion. The client will pay full relocation, bonus, excellent benefits, and a competitive base salary. The company offers one of the best healthcare plans in the industry with low cost and high coverage.
* BS in Engineering
* Responsible for 30-40 operators
* Cross-functional team experience with maintenance and operations.
* 5 years or more of pulp mill management experience in the packaging and paper industry
* Must have excellent communication, high energy, hands-on approach, and effective leadership qualities .
* Cost budgeting, scheduling, planning, safety programs, training/developing, and shipping/receiving.