Leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets. Beginning over a century ago, this corporation has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility, which promotes more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through product operations. Their engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for their customers. Over 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Immediate opening for a Production Supervisor for their Orangeburg, SC manufacturing operations.
- First-line supervisor responsible for assigning and coordinating the work in a manufacturing department in order to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality.
- Has authority for personnel actions and oversees most day to day operations of group. Maintains log of shift operations. Prepares daily time sheets for hourly employees, production summaries, overtime and downtime reports. Inspects product to verify production specifications are met. Reviews production schedules, material and manpower resources. Assigns employees to maximize production objectives, maintain quality and attain output requirements. Participates in establishing and modifying operational methods and processes by recommending changes in materials, equipment and procedures. Maintains a variety of reports, records and production documentation to reflect schedules and performance Trains new workers in the organizations operating procedures and standards.
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience. College degree would be a plus.
- Requires at least 5 years related experience.
- Available to work flexible shift(s) based on production requirements.
- Good work record and experience. Ability to lead in a production environment. Requires tact and good judgement. Excellent communication skills.
- Supervisory skills (30-40 direct reports), SAP experience a plus, Microsoft Office Suite, Kronos, Lean Manufacturing-Toyota
- Manufacturing experience required.....(assembly, brazing, fabrication),
- ISO 9001 certified