** Plant HR Manager - Middlebury, IN **
Our client is a fast growing manufacturing company with 4,300 employees. Reporting to the VP-HR, the Plant HR Manager will provide consultative and strategic direction in a variety of areas of Human Resources to align HR functions with organizational strategies and initiatives. The plant has 300 non-union employees with plans to double in size.
- BA/BS Degree in Human Resources or similar
- 5-7 years of progressive talent management and talent acquisition management experience
- Human Resource certifications preferred
- Experience working with leaders at all levels
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment preferred
More details regarding the company and position will be shared with candidates who meet the requirements set forth by the company. To apply for this position, please submit resume by clicking on the "Apply Now" link above. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.