Personal Lines Account Manager$50,000 to $55,000 Annually
Benefits Offered401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Personal Lines Account Manager
30+ Years of Insurance Solutions · Leverage Industry Knowledge & Experience
We are hiring a Personal Lines Account Manager to manage our existing accounts and growing business. The primary function of this position is to meet the overall insurance needs of our clients. This includes day-to-day support, responding to clients via telephone and email, and provide prompt, accurate, professional service to our clients, producers, and company personnel.
- Process applications for, changes to, reinstatement of, and cancellation of the clients’ Personal Lines insurance policies
- Reviewing insurance applications to ensure that all questions have been answered, compiling data on insurance policy changes, changing policy records, canceling policies, etc.
- Verify the accuracy of records and update accordingly in the agency’s software system
- Actively market renewals each month; prepare carrier analysis for future submissions
- Maintain the agency’s reputation by providing outstanding customer service
- Active P&C Insurance License
- 3+ years in a Personal Lines support/CSR position at a retail insurance brokerage
- Strong desire to learn, grow, and take the initiative on new tasks and projects
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills