You MUST live in the USA and have USA Citizenship or a Green card and you must join them direct/full-time (no subs!).
This position is for a . Net Software Engineer whose primary function will be to develop, test, maintain, and support the company's suite of applications.
- Architect, design, develop, test, support and maintain ASP.NET and C#.NET applications
- Design, develop, test, support and maintain SQL Server stored procedures
- Master table structure/relationships to be able to design/develop/maintain SQL queries and stored procedures
- Troubleshoot, debug, and correct issues in a timely manner
- Proactively improve application performance
- Consistently enhance the user interface experience
- Provide 2nd tier support for end customers
- Compliance to existing internal design, coding and documentation standards. Identify and sponsor improvements to organizational standards.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- At least 1 year C# development experience with ASP.NET experience preferred
- At least 1 year of T-SQL in a SQL Server 2005/2008 environment
- Proven experience with database design
- Proven experience with object-orientated design
- Experience with developing Web Services with SOAP and XML a plus
- Experience with EDI, especially in the health care arena, a plus
- Experience on agile software development teams a plus
- MCSD, MCAD or MCPD certification a plus
- This position is open due to growth. Our client will double in revenue by the end of 2016. Great working environment. A true Agile environment. This company believes employees come first. Casual dress code with perks such as dry cleaning pickup, car detailing, massages at your desk and performance based contests. This is a true collaborative environment. We are looking for a combination of technical ability & culture fit.
- looking for local candidates