Our client is a highly regarded and a well-established leader in packaging manufacturing which has received numerous awards for innovation and safety throughout its long history. Our client offers the stability of working for a top tier organization as well as the work life balance that is highly sought after in today’s working world.
We are looking for a candidate with strong communication, organization, writing, and graphic skills to become the Marketing Coordinator for the Marketing Team.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with our customer service and sales departments on projects and develop pricing, strategy, and execution. We are looking for someone that has had some B2B experience.
What we are looking for in a Professional Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business or related field
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of industry experience.
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite and Salesforce.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with changing priorities.
- Detail oriented
Good with numbers and data analysis.
Experience in establishing methods to track the effectiveness of a marketing program, preferably within a CRM system (such as Salesforce)
Experience in a general variety of marketing projects/activities.
Trade show and convention planning and execution.
Off-site meeting planning and coordination.
Assisting with content creation and management