Manager/Director – Forensic Accounting
Boutique Consulting Firm – Washington, DC. – Salary Commensurate with Experience
- This position offers the possibility of a 30-40% bonus.
- Our client’s professionals have focused their careers on becoming functionally excellent in the fields of accounting and finance.
Note from the Hiring Manager
Also, seeking candidates at staff level in the 1-4-year range.
Seeking Managers and Directors to work on important issues within disputes and investigations. The role will prepare charts, tables, and graphs, work with complex databases, compose written summaries of case and industry information, and prepare business valuations. This position will use numerous software tools and enhance quantitative analytical skills. A substantial portion of the firm’s work involves large international disputes.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
- 5+ years of progressive professional service experience in audit or forensics.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Excellent teamwork, time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to self-motivate.
- Rigorous attention to detail and commitment to quality control.
- Easily adaptable to changing project requirements, timetables, and leadership.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Technical data analysis.
- Great, collegial, and professional attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage database, spreadsheet modeling, and quantitative analysis.
- Research independently, data collection, and database construction.
- Document review and synthesis.
- Share findings with team and client personnel.
- Participate actively and contribute to team discussions.