This is a key position responsible for leading the implementation of major functional enhancements to the e-Commerce system.
Contract to hire is possible. H1 Transfer is possible.
· Collaborate with other departments to ensure high quality solutions and timely delivery while maintaining a consistent focus
· Perform code reviews; develop and adhere to coding standards
· Stay abreast of ever-emerging technologies and techniques
· Maintain open lines of communication relating to the status of a given project and its risks and challenges
· Encourage team awareness and appropriate adoption of emerging technologies
· Minimum 5 years of web application development in Java/J2EE (Servlets, JSP, Tag Libs, Web Services) web based development experience, along with OO understanding and skill set.
(Experience at some point must consist of eCommerce B2C platform - for example, ATG, OCP, Magenta, WebCommerce, etc.)
· ?Experience with front-end and back-end web development.
· Demonstrated technical background with proven experience in all phases of the SDLC of application development. ?
· Solid design and development experience in web and E-Commerce applications. ?
· Strong knowledge of and ability to apply OO and J2EE design patterns. ?
· Experience with Oracle databases and the associated principles of relational database design.
· Should be a self-starter with strong communication skills. ?
· Should be able to multi-task and quickly adapt to current environment which works at a fast pace as a part of a strong team. ?
· Experience with Oracle ATG Commerce 10.2 platform and related modules.
· Experience with JBOSS, Oracle RAC, GIT and Python
· Experience with agile development.