Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Infusion Nurse Manager job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02517771
Enter the number in the image to the right
Infusion Nurse Manager
Bachelor of Arts; Bachelor of Science;
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
* Collaborate with the Branch Manager, Pharmacy Manager and Vice President of Operations to jointly lead daily branch operations including staffing and labor costs, budgetary and financial reporting, and other components of clinical and operational management.
* Manage and follow-up of all nursing programs within our branch.
* Monitor performance improvement indicators and any risk management activities as they relate to nursing and/or the overall branch operations.
* Hire, coach, evaluate, and supervise all nursing colleagues.
* Provide clinical support to the sales team as it pertains to the production of new clinical programs and/or marketing activities to physicians, nursing agencies and referral sources.
* Make a difference by using your clinical IV and management experience helping our patients recover in the comfort of their own home, after they leave the hospital.
* Have a minimum three years clinical management experience. Minimum three years infusion/IV experience.
* Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and patients.
* Registered Nurse with current license in state of California.
* Minimum three years clinical management experience.
* Minimum three years infusion/IV experience.
* Have and maintain current CPR certification.
* Possess a valid and current driver’s license and auto insurance.
* Home infusion management experience
* CRNI certification is preferred. Not required
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC