POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Schaumburg, IL is looking for an IT Web Manager to oversee, support, and improve both the web and mobile technology solutions in place at this nonprofit organization. While this is a very stable, long term opportunity as the company has been around for more than 50 years, it is also a smaller organization which allows you the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of web and mobile evaluations and implementations, as well as strategic architecture decisions and infrastructure improvements. Although this does include a rotating on-call support element, this company values and provides an unparalleled work/life balance.
This is a Direct Hire position, not C2C, not contract, with no visa sponsorships available of any kind, and we do not work with any third party consulting firms. You must currently live in the United States to be considered for this role. Please do not apply if you are looking for a contract position. This is not a remote position, and relocation is not available for this role, please consider that before applying.
- Establish the immediate and future strategic vision for both web and mobile technology solutions for the organization
- Lead a team of 4 to 5 people consisting of web developers and technical support specialists
- Collaborate with senior management, business users, and the web and mobile team to design, architect, and deploy optimal web and mobile based systems
- Lead the implementations and integrations of web and mobile solutions across the enterprise applications company wide
- Proactively manage security concerns working directly with the cyber security team to establish security protocols
- Coordinate responses to web security breaches and appropriate mitigation plans
- Manage all aspects of the web hosting infrastructure, including hardware, software, Web Application Firewall, Sharepoint and Forum collaboration, SEO, and Web related SQL Server databases
- Ensure appropriate security is in place for the Active Directory web domain
- Manage mobile developer accounts and operating systems (iOS, Android, & Google) including the implementation and release of new mobile apps
- Significant IT Management experience in Web and Mobile technologies
- Experience managing high visibility websites
- Must have at least 5 to 7 years (or more) experience with IIS, Windows Server (2008 or higher), Active Directory, .NET applications, SQL Server & MySQL, SharePoint, CMS, Google Analytics, and mobile devices (iOS & Android)
- Microsoft certifications and training are highly desired
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Nonprofit or e-learning industry experience
- Hands-on web or mobile development with VB.NET, XML, CSS, XHTML, Cold Fusion, Load, PHP, XSL & XSLT, SOAPUI, and Team Foundation Server
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.