The Human Resources Manager is responsible for all aspects of human resource activities at the Manufacturing facility. They will be responsible for recruitment, hiring and placement of hourly and non-exempt employees in accordance with Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Programs. The position will also coordinate staffing activities including recruitment, testing, placement, orientation, transfer, promotion, layoff, recall and termination of plant and office personnel.
· Counsel and advise Managers and Supervisors regarding company policies and procedures. Recommends disciplinary action when necessary.
· Supervises the job bidding process.
· Counsels employees regarding company policies and procedures.
· Conducts and analyzes personnel policies, practices and surveys to check and compare existing patterns with Company programs.
· Maintains accurate and complete employee files and other HR related information.
· Administers and maintains pre-employment and post-offer testing including Drug and Alcohol testing.
· Bachelor’s Degree plus minimum of three years of related experience.
· Manufacturing experience in a leadership role.
· Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills required.
· Must possess thorough understanding of employment laws.