Our client is a small manufacturer in a niche' industry. This Lead HR role located East of the city of Pittsburgh is a great opportunity to contribute to the companies continued success and growth.
The job environment is fast paced, “hands-on” and results oriented. A self-confident, engaging professional demeanor that can positively impact individuals and groups is essential.
Required Qualifications and Necessary Behavioral Traits:
- At least 8 years of relevant, proven HR generalist experience, which include at least four years of HR leadership experience in a small-to-medium sized business, experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required in HR or very closely related field. MBA preferred but not required.
- Either SPHR or SHRM-SCP certifications.
- A demonstrably high level of effectiveness executing robust, “best practices” in hiring, including robust screening and interviewing skills.
- Demonstrated willingness to make the sacrifices necessary to consistently perform at a world-class HR leadership level through a commitment to continuous self-development and learning.
- The ability to apply well-developed critical thinking skills to every aspect of the position, and a high level of emotional stability.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, superior project management skills, the ability to understand what is a priority and pivot quickly when necessary, analytical and problem solving skills, the ability to always remain organized and complete quality work when promised.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Persuasive presentation skills with the ability to create buy-in.
- Interpersonally effective, discrete, and collaborative with the ability to interact effectively with senior leadership.
- Creativity, with a lens on improvement; a change agent.
- Expert level capabilities in Microsoft Office suite.