Manager- Human Resources Business Partner- Mfg environment
33 years continuous growth and world leader in industry. US based.
Salary is 88-103k base + has solid bonus and solid career track
Would like from Manufacturing environment.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. Our HR Managers strategically interface in all aspects of their assigned business unit, its customers and especially its associates to bring HR activity into alignment to organization goals and help the organization succeed through progressive and responsive HR practices. You will be a team player at the plant, a partner with other HR professionals in business units.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
· Acts as principal contact and advisor for Human Resources issues within assigned business units.
· Participate in all unit and HR activities and strategy to link business objectives to HR activity and programs. Drive organizational effectiveness through strategic recruitment, employee engagement, talent development, and retention.
· Working collaboratively with business leaders, develop workforce planning strategies including recruiting strategies to fill key posts within division. Including developing sourcing strategies, partnering with our preferred vendors and coordinating the total recruiting project ensuring timely action, cost effective strategies, and a professional and positive contact with all candidates. Work with external recruiters to develop candidates and build a talent pipeline.
· Identify critical positions and develop succession strategies for those positions. Identify high potential associates for development. Recommend and implement developmental assignments for selected associates to ensure exposure to key business areas and senior executives. Link into overall organizational development and succession planning activity to share and nurture high potential employees.
· Identify and select programs to develop Emerging Leaders and high potential talent for current and future assignments. Work with management to facilitate identification of critical skill and identify cost effective and timely training programs to teach these skills.
· Participates in integrations of new associates, working with the division to provide coaching, mentorship and development opportunities that expedite an associate’s ability to deliver business results.
· Participates in staff meetings to gain insight into HR business and strategic plans to better develop Human Resource strategies and actions to support the business goals.
· Develop and coordinate HR related modules within the Strategic Planning process to ensure that future initiatives undertaken by the division are not restricted by limits in human capital and executive capability.
· Counsel Management on individual HR issues, performance problems, terminations, promotions, position creation, job content, job description, and offer process.
· Counsel exempt and non-exempt employees with performance problems.
· Undertake special projects on behalf of HR Leaders and Business Unit Leaders.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources Management or related field with Manufacturing experience.
· Minimum 6 years of progressive experience in Human Resources with a track record of results.
· Demonstrated ability to function as a strategic business partner linking achievement of business goals to successful implementation of HR actions, programs, or processes.
- Understanding of succession planning, and training and development resources.