Health Insurance-Vice President Marketing
Our Client is a respected and financially strong insurance
carrier with a national presence. You would have an opportunity to be part of
the expansion of this division if you were selected to join the leadership
team. Making a difference in healthcare is what we they do, are you ready to be
part of something unique?
Your role would be to lead the development of strategy and
associated initiatives for this division. This includes portfolio strategy,
value proposition, and channel strategy for Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and
other health insurance products.
You lead the development of the customer value
proposition for Medicare across the Medicare product portfolio (i.e., MA)
including financial analysis to support growth.
You work with analytics and consumer insights to develop
the Medicare customer segmentation.
You develop new sales, enrollment and existing customer
retention marketing materials and oversee the production of them.
You develops and leads the Medicare marketing strategy
including the product portfolio strategy and optimal channel mix (sales, media
and call center)
This includes developing new market entry approach and
works with regional leaders to roll out to new markets
You will lead strategic growth efforts including
identification of new partnerships and roll out of pilots (e.g., new channel
This would also include ensuring compliance with CMS and
state regulatory requirements. Develop a tracking process of internal and
external approvals consistent with audit requirements.
- 8+years Marketing, Field Marketing or Sales + Marketing experience
- Senior products and/or health insurance experience required
- Medicare, Medicare Advantage experience required
- Analytics orientation and results driven - demonstrated continuous improvement in
funnel metrics and ROI.
- Experience in demand generation channels including SEO, SEM, email, content,
- Highly creative with experience identifying targets and devising cross channel
campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven partner to field teams in identifying and jointly unlocking hyper local
opportunities to fuel growth
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work across the organization
- Undergraduate degree, Master’s preferred