Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the HR Coordinator job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02463120
Enter the number in the image to the right
$31,388.00 - $31,388.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
The human resource coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource
processes at all business locations. This role administers employee health and welfare plans and
acts as liaison between employees and insurance providers. This position processes payroll,
resolves benefits-related problems and ensures effective use of plans and positive employee
relations. The human resource coordinator makes that certain plans are administered in
accordance with federal and state regulations and that plan provisions are followed. This role
provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-
keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities:
• Utilizes the HRIS System (Avionte) to update employee records.
• Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure
accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files. Submits online
investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
• Reconciles benefits statements.
• Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends corrective
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and
responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
• Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the director of HR.
• Makes photocopies;; mails, scans and emails documents;; and performs other clerical
• Files documents into appropriate employee files.
• Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
• Prepares new-employee files.
• Processes mail.
• Oversees the time entry by staff and processes the payroll.
• Processes employee deductions.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Analyzing Information, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality,
Thoroughness, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal
Communication, Organization Perform customer service functions by answering
employee and manager requests and questions or redirecting to the appropriate resource
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned
• 1 year Human Resource department administration preferred
• 2 years demonstrated people-intensive service delivery experience required
Desired Skills and Experience:
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
• Associate’s degree desired;; business or human resources preferred
• Minimum of three years’ experience in benefits administration, performance
management and/or employee training required
• Demonstrates professional integrity
• Must to maintain discretion when dealing with confidential matters
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and
• Highly motivated and goal oriented;; proactive in one’s own education and career
progression;; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications – especially Excel, Adobe Acrobat, HRIS
Systems and the Internet
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand;; walk;; use hands to finger, handle or feel;; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5
Minimal travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC