• Create and maintain a fiscal calendar for all transactions
• Maintains historical records by filing documents.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying
requirements;; enforcing adherence to requirements;; filing reports;; advising
management on needed actions
• Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
• Maintains balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
• Enters cash receipt data into the system.
• Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
• Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance;; reconciling entries.
• Downloads transactions into QuickBooks and maintains the chart of accounts.
• Generates reports and ledgers from QuickBooks.
• Assists the CEO in achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget;;
scheduling expenditures;; analyzing variances;; initiating corrective actions.
• Collaborates with Payroll to ensure the accuracy of invoices.
• Tracks purchase orders and generates invoices.
• Conduct background checks on new clients.
• Research of invoice discrepancies, short-?pays and past-?due amounts.
• Generates standard past-?due/collections correspondence and reviews files to
identify delinquent accounts.
• Contacts delinquent accounts to request payment.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account
information and trends.
• Updates and maintain accurate customer files, fiscal information in the Avionte
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions;; gathering
2600 Corporate Exchange Drive, Suite 110
Columbus, OH 43231
Page 2 of 3
information;; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Recommends controls by identifying problems;; writing improved procedures.
• Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
• Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information
Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
• Two-?year degree with coursework in business.
• Three years’ relevant work experience, including experience processing invoices
and checks and making and preparing bank deposits.
• Working knowledge of QuickBooks, Word, Excel, and accounting software.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Developing Standards, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity,
Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, Attention to Detail,
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.