We have an outstanding opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a growing Global Manufacturing client of ours.
An opportunity to join a dynamic finance department and help develop the company’s financial and accounting strategy. This role will give the right individual an opportunity to establish a high-potential career with a leading international electronics manufacturing services provider. As a key member of the accounting/finance staff, this position will be integrally involved in the day-to-day operations of the department and the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assess and communicate financial and business data to the Site Controller, General Manager, Management Team, and Team Members.
- Assist in annual budgeting and periodic forecasting of revenue, profit, and cash flow.
- Assist in the development and preparation of monthly/quarterly financial analysis packages for executive management.
- Work closely with departmental managers, including materials planning, procurement, production, sales, marketing, and other areas of the organization.
- Perform financial statement variance analysis (i.e. overhead, PPV, production variances, etc.) and SG&A cost center analysis/comparison to budget/forecast.
- Assist with month end close and other accounting related duties as assigned.
- Financial projects and ad hoc assignments.
- Ensure that group policies are complied with at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The Individual must be able to maintain confidentiality and exercise good judgement. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A pleasant professional image is expected at all times. Candidate will be expected to exhibit high ethical standards and promote the same within the company.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting and 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in a Finance/Accounting Function. Experience in a manufacturing services business would be a plus.
Excellent communication both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and team members. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and foreign currency translations.
Ability to collect data, solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables. Must possess a high degree of flexibility and demonstrate the ability to perform numerous tasks and assignments concurrently. Ability to maintain a professional and positive image in any situation using good judgment.
Ability to use office software, including Word processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Slide Presentations, Internet browsers, E-mail, and business systems software. Requires proficiency in MS Excel.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.