F1047T Global Sales - Business Manager - Director Metalworking Fluids / GlblSaM-BusM-DirMWF
M U S T: Candidates MUST be able to CURRENTLY work LEGALLY in the USA!
The salary range is $140K and up to $175K plus 20-25% bonus target.
M U S T: PLEASE In your Resume and Cover Letter, PLEASE include reference to Acronyms AND Keywords as well as functions, responsibilities and equipment and/or products/chemicals which you have in common with those found in this job description.
MUST: Resumes must Include KEYWORDS such as: Business Mgt/Development, Supervising/Managing Sales Mgrs AND Metalworking fluids/lubricants, coolants, additives, biocides, or defoamers.
MUST: Candidates must live within commuting distance from Madison, NJ.
WHY Insert: In Your Resume & Cover Letter, The KEYWORDS, Phrases, & ACRONYMS referenced in our job description? To Get Your Resume N O T I C E D And RESPONDED To!
Well Qualified Candidates MUST have had experience with: Additives International, Afton Chemical, Angus Chemical, Chemax / PCC Chemax, Dover Chemical, King Industries, Lubrizol, Munzing, or, Vanderbilt Chemicals / R.T. Vanderbilt.
Evaluates and analyzes Metalworking Fluids (MWF) market potential in order to develop strategic plan that will determine customer needs, product and volume potential, pricing schedules, promotional strategies, competitive environment, and market segments approaches. Ensures that strategic business plan aligns with short and long company objectives. Directs implementation of product simplification and standardization to eliminate unprofitable items from sales line. Develops achievable marketing and sales performance measures.
Functions as primary liaison between sales department and other sales-related activities including Science and Technology, Operations, Marketing, and Information Technology. Analyzes and controls expenditures to budgetary requirements. Oversees preparation of regular sales and call report information so that marketing and sales intelligence can be developed, evaluated and acted upon. Makes recommendations for product development. Assists in determining strategies to provide deeper product line penetration within market segments. Directs sales force to emphasize gross profit. Provides necessary sales training to organization by determining areas within sales cycle that require additional enhancement.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Scientific Discipline required, preferably Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. MBA preferred. Ten to fifteen years of increasing marketing and/or sales experience within specialty chemical or allied industry is required. Biocide and additive sales to Metalworking Fluids industry strongly preferred. A documented history of successful and profitable specialty chemical sales experiences. At least five to seven years of successful sales management and supervisory experience.
General Manager, MWF
OFFICE LOCATION AND Residence Required: For Northern New Jersey.
1. Participates and directs development and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing and sales business plans that increase gross profit and expand market share.
2. Develops and oversees creation of achievable qualitative and quantitative sales performance measures that satisfy customer requirements and support business plan objectives.
3. Ensures that customer requirements are exceeded on a regular basis.
4. Develops market intelligence required to gain competitive information as well as discover new applications for existing products in order to gain a competitive edge.
5. Provides customer with “best in class” customer care in order to meet business plan objectives.
6. Directs sales force and agents to emphasize profitability when selling various products to the customer by identifying value-added components of company products in order to create market demand.
7. Keeps abreast of new developments within market place so that research and development can create profitable products.
8. Creates competitive pricing strategies that articulate added value of company products.
9. Directs management of entire sales cycle so that customers can receive products that satisfy current and future needs.
10. Provides sales organization on continuous basis with product knowledge and effective selling and profitable closing techniques.
11. Incorporates continuous quality improvement into entire sales cycle by training sales force to focus on customer’s comprehensive product requirements as well as intangible qualitative segments of customer’s business.
12. Performs special duties upon request.
ADA ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS:
Duties one through eleven. Must be able to travel domestically and internationally, approximately 30 – 50%.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE:
1. Maintaining appropriate sales to expense ratios.
2. Meet or exceed sales volume quotas.
3. Meet or exceed gross profit quotas.
4. Develop and implement plans to increase market share.
5. Motivate entire sales force and agents to profitably sell company products.
6. Ensures that gross profit and sales volume for assigned key or major accounts is met or exceeded.
WORKS CLOSELY WITH:
Finance, Marketing, Customer Service, Science & Technology, IT, Agents, Distributors, and Operations
IT, Customer Service, Science & Technology, and Finance
SUPERVISION GIVEN AND RECEIVED:
Supervises MWF Managers in both EU and the Americas as well as agents and distributors. Works independently and refers unusual problems to management for direction.