Our client is an award-winning architectural and engineering firm, that has a solid reputation of design in healthcare and other public facilities. Located in an area of Alabama with lakes for fishing, canoeing, camping and other door activities!
If you are an Energy Engineer and have worked to obtain LEED certification on projects this could be an opportunity you don't want to pass up!
Projects are located both nationally and internationally giving you an opportunity to travel. They are a well-established company that offers the opportunity of a wide variety of work. They also have some of the best benefits in the industry.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Professional Engineering registration is preferred
- Must be able to obtain clearance to work on US Military Bases
- Must have or be able to obtain a US passport
- 3 plus years’ experience with Energy design
- Record of obtaining LEED Certification on designed buildings
- TRACE 700 load calculation software and AutoCAD
- Revit experience required
- LEED AP certification is a plus
- Must be experienced with design of HVAC systems in buildings.
Salary commensurate with experience!
For immediate consideration please email your resume today!