Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Director Product Management Healthcare job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02527012
Enter the number in the image to the right
Director Product Management Healthcare
$1.00 - $1.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Position: Director Product Management Healthcare
We are seeking an experienced product management director with experience in the fields of healthcare, value-based care, or data analytics.
We are looking for a self-starter with a passion for analytics and the power that data has to transform decision-making for health plans, consumers, employers, and providers.
We offer you a very entrepreneurial opportunity to drive the success of these analytics products in a leading health services company.
You will be responsible for solidifying the product strategy, identifying key product features, creating/revising the roadmap, and bringing to market a differentiated, industry leading offering.
This is a strategic, market oriented product role. You will partner closely with Business Owners, Strategy, Marketing, Sales and IT project teams to achieve superior execution of a successful product strategy/launch.
Responsible for leading the development, implementation/commercialization, and management of healthcare analytics products. Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
* Oversees all commercialization activities for assigned product platform(s). Develops, implements and maintains competitive product platform.
* Monitors key initiative milestones and deliverables; anticipates issues and develops action plans when needed.
* Partners with Product/Business Owners, Marketing, Sales and IT project teams to achieve superior execution of product strategy in the marketplace.
* Recommends and implements long term profitability strategies including market positioning, assessment, pricing parameters, and risk profiles.
* Coordinates presentation, communication and implementation of all phases of product development.
* Ensures all products are compliant with regulatory directives and state/federal laws and policies.
* Supports the development of short and long term strategic product plans in support of market, sales and profitability objectives.
* Requires a BA/BS degree
* 4+ years of Product Management / Product Owner experience
* Demonstrated results in three or more of the following areas required: Product Development, Market Strategy, or Market Research.
* MBA preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a matrix environment
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influence others
* Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
Solid understanding of, or 2+ years of work experience, in value based care and cost containment solutions (i.e., provider network, payment integrity, etc.) preferred
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC