Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Director, Finance Health Plan job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02516514
Enter the number in the image to the right
Director, Finance Health Plan
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Director, Finance – Health Plan – Chicago area
Excellent mentor – unlimited career growth- newly expanding team…these are just a few reasons to consider a career with this national organization.
Reporting to the SVP, the Director will oversee all activities of the business unit’s finance department and aid in formulating and administering organization financial policies and procedures.
· Monitor business processes and systems to assure integrity in information and systems
· Oversee preparation of accurate and timely financial reports
· Review, communicate, and present strategic plans, operating budgets and forecasts
· Establish targets and measures that are appropriate for the site and are directly linked to business unit and corporate objectives. Evaluate program effectiveness and ensure reporting accuracy
· Provide financial plan for performance variances, operating alternatives, program and investment initiatives, etc.
· Interpret financial reports for management team
· Serve as contact for the State, corporate and business unit functions regarding financial matters
· Monitor legislative and political developments affecting the business unit from a financial perspective.
· Coordinate political contribution activity, interact with lobbyists, attend political fundraisers, and ensure compliance with political contribution statutes.
-Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of accounting, financial analysis or finance related experience.
- Previous leadership experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, and managing performance of staff.
- Experience in operations, financial analysis, information systems
and health insurance preferred.
- Public accounting experience is a plus
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC