POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client located in Schaumburg, IL is looking for a Director of Decision Software Product Management, who has leadership experience in decision software products. Candidates without decisioning software experience will not be considered. Your responsibilities in this role will be to define, launch, and manage decisioning software products, requiring subject matter expertise in decisioning and analytics driven software solutions. You will be providing product strategy for global markets, guiding software development, and managing revenue achievement. This person will be recognized globally throughout this industry leading organization as the product expert and for driving the success of this product line.
This is a Direct Hire position, not C2C, not contract, with no visa sponsorships available of any kind, and we do not work with any third party consulting firms. You must currently live in the United States to be considered for this role. Please do not apply if you are looking for a contract position. This is not a remote position, and relocation is not available for this role, please consider that before applying.
- Provide subject matter expertise, set strategy, and provide leadership in decisioning and analytics driven software solutions
- Lead the launch and management of decisioning software products to support business goals
- Collaborate with software development to launch products in strategic markets
- Collaborate with global and regional teams to develop roadmaps and marketing strategies
- Support revenue goals by matching market goals to developed value added propositions
- Collaborate with global teams to ensure software releases support business needs and goals
- Significant experience with decisioning software products
- Hands-on experience with predictive analytic models
- Commercial software product experience
- Ability to travel internationally (25% of the time)
- Experience in and understanding of the relevant decisioning and analytics markets is required
- Technical knowledge is essential to be successful in this role, specifically with:
- Predictive analytic models, including human-trained and self-learning machine algorithms.
- Advanced, hands-on experience with analytic modeling tools such as SAS, H20, or FICO
- Advanced, hands-on experience with predictive analytic modeling languages such as R, Python, or Scala
- Expert knowledge in software management
- Expert knowledge in program and product management
- Expert knowledge in SDLC management
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.
Local candidates are preferred because this company will not provide relocation assistance.