Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Controls Engineer job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02569621
Enter the number in the image to the right
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Job Title: Controls Engineer/Programming Manager
Industrial Controls Company located in the northern suburbs of Minneapolis is looking for a Controls Engineer with programming expertise.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead projects from concept through to scale-up and delivery
• Experience with Process Control, or Product Conveyance preferred or related industrial controls field
• PC experience including MS Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and Internet Explorer.
• Allen Bradley PLC hardware (ControlLogix, Micrologix, SLC500).
• Experience with Wonderware, RSView 32 and RSView Studio ME and SE, and GE.
• Operator interface Panel Programming such as PanelView, PanelView+, QuickPanel View, or similar.
• P&ID Flowsheets, ISA symbology.
• Ability to work independently – trouble-shooting, problem solving, working with tech support, the customer, and
other field service representatives.
• Ability to self-study utilizing software base tutorial applications, along with attending formal training classes.
• Ability to work within a team. (Understand expectations of project manager and customer)
• Ability to report daily/weekly to the project manager on the status of service calls and project.
• Dedication to put in extra effort when project schedules and customer needs require it. (Understand that some
project and customer needs require 24 hour service/7days a week)
• 30% Travel is expected within MN and the five state area.
(Understand expectations and have the ability to lift 75lbs)
• Instrumentation/calibration experience.
• Basic electrical/controls troubleshooting skills. (Ability to use a multi-meter, understand current and voltage
within a circuit)
Experience in the following areas is a plus
• Auto-Cad Electrical.
• PC setups, server and workstation operating systems.
• Intermediate level Visual Basic language (forms, code, syntax, database access) preferred.
• Intermediate MSSQL database knowledge, enterprise manager, database access, table structures, and scheduling
• Additional HMI Software such as AB Studio ME and SE, Citect, Iconics, or similar.
• Radio Telemetry experience.
• Advanced SCADA software experience with Wonderware InSQL, Active Factory, and Application Server.
• Industrial Process Controls (Motor control, Value control, analog/discrete I/O, PID’s, Sequencing).
• Visual Basic language (forms, code and syntax, database access).
• Advanced PC Networking, Multiple NIC Cards, Switch configuration.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC