POSITION OVERVIEW: Our client is looking for a Consumer Credit Analytics Consultant to collaborate with clients in the financial industry on software decisioning projects; this is a remote, work from home position, with 25% travel involved. The right candidate will have financial industry experience, and will develop tests, validations, profiles, risk analyses, and trending analyses, deliver them to clients, and provide post implementation support and education. You can be located in a variety of locations for this position, or work from home! Please call or email us for more information!
- Provide insight and support to clients on products and implementations
- Support the field sales team as a SME and work with the client to uncover additional opportunities
- Collaborate with consultants, projects managers, and analyists to efficiently deliver high quality products to clients
- Collaborate with senior management to meet established goals
- Deliver internal and external presentations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced to senior level experience in risk management and statistical modeling
- Moderate to advanced project management experience
- Moderate to advanced credit decisioning experience
- Moderate to advanced requirement gathering experience
- Moderate to advanced SAS or R experience
- Moderate to advanced Hadoop, SQL, Tableau, or Python experience
- Financial industry experience
This is a direct hire position with no visa sponsorships available, and we do not work with any-third party consulting firms.