Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Claims Adjuster-Agents Errors & Omissions (Remote) job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02582330
Enter the number in the image to the right
Claims Adjuster-Agents Errors & Omissions (Remote)
$50,000.00 - $70,000.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Candidates should have experience in Property Casualty and Agents Errors & Omissions claims.
The chief duty of the Claims Adjuster is to adjust difficult losses for the program to which she/he is assigned.
• Assess large exposures, draft reports to carriers.
• Exercise judgment in applying legal liability to assigned claims.
• Research applicable coverage for our insureds. Document coverage dates, limits and restrictions.
• Identify and resolve any potential coverage questions. Draft reservation of rights and coverage
denials for review and approval by the Coverage Senior Adjuster.
• Conduct competent claims investigation and secure supporting documentation for assigned claims.
• Handle claims within guidelines of the Fair Claims Practices 790.03.
• Assign defense counsel to answer and defend lawsuits when appropriate. Monitor and direct
defense counsel, independent adjusters, and experts.
• Identify claims with potential exposure in excess of authority and advise the Claims Supervisor/Team
• Provide insureds, claimants and sponsoring companies with regular updates on status of file
• The Claims Adjuster is involved in complicated programs that generate high awareness among the
client, the underwriting carrier, the sponsoring company. She/he will often be called upon to make
presentations to these groups.
4 year college degree or equivalent professional liability/claims litigation management experience
5+ years of adjusting experience or equivalent
5+ years litigation management experience
Must be licensed as a Qualified Claims Manager in the State of California
Adaptable and assertive
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strong written and verbal communication
Strong organizational skills
Ability to assess large exposures
Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Outlook, Word and Excel
Property & Casualty and Professional Liability experience
offers full time employees a benefit package that include 401k plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision and other voluntary products. also pays for insurance licensing and related continuing education credits.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC