Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Chief Medical Director job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02516522
Enter the number in the image to the right
Chief Medical Director
Greater St Louis, MO
Doctor of Osteopathy; Medical Doctor;
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
Chief Medical Officer – Missouri
Ideal role for an experienced physician seeking a purposeful career with an opportunity to directly and broadly impact the medically underserved.
As part of the executive leadership team in this market, you will help to grow the organization and have strong influence over clinical and non-clinical issues
Direct and coordinate the medical management, quality improvement and credentialing functions for the assigned business unit based on, and in support of the strategic plan, establishing the strategic vision and attendant policies and procedures.
· Serves as clinical advisor to and educator of medical management staff making sure correct clinical judgment is applied to all medical management determinations.
· Oversees internal medical review guidelines to ensure clinical integrity and compliance and acts as a resource for staff members throughout the operation.
· Coordinates with other departments, the responses needed to address regulatory accreditation concerns pertaining to medical management issues
· Performs medical review activities pertaining to utilization review, quality assurance, and medical review of complex, controversial, or experimental medical services.
· Facilitates the achievement of the Medical Management Program goals through an effective health services delivery system.
· Responsible for physician review and oversight of all potential adverse determinations including pre-certifications/prior authorizations, concurrent review and appeals/retrospective review.
· Responsible for HEDIS improvement and strategy.
· Actively participates in the auditing process of medical management processes and corrective action team projects for medical management
· Achieves utilization, cost management and quality goals.
· Participates and advises in the development of corporate medical policies for UM, pharmacy, and new technology
-Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathy,
board certified in a specialty recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialists.
-Current MO license
-Volunteer patient care required.
-Previous experience as Medical Director is preferred.
-Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Health, Healthcare Administration or related field preferred.
Experience working for a Managed Care Organization
Change Agent. Track record of Innovation
Specific knowledge on HEDIS and Quality
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC