We have been retained to locate locate a high energy and dynamic Chief Financial Officer to direct financial operations for all global operations. The candidate will work from Corporate Headquarters located near a beach area outside of Pensacola and has 2 local towns that were ranked top places in US to raise kids and top places to retire!
The company is experiencing record growth and is expanding their footprint globally through organic and acquisitions
Experience in OEM and Service/sales/Aftermarket required.
M&A exp highly desired.
*Must speak fluent Mandarin to communicate with Global Parent company on financial transactions and continue penetration in Chinese market for this 130 year old American Made Product.
Needs of candidate:
- A strong focus on Finance and International Business growth
- 15+ years of experience in Finance and International Business in a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Fluent in Mandarin and would like German or similar. Must be impecible English language skills.
- Lived or financially controllership in at least one foreign country outside of North America.
- International Treasury and Corporate Finance experience including: Funding, Currency Management and Regulations
- Experience structuring cross border deals, transactions or structures
- Familiar with legal concepts and impact of different legal systems on a deal
- International Tax experience including impact of transfer pricing strategies
- Acqusition Planning experience
- Experience in preparing and presenting complex business issues to executives and boards
- Able to be a key business partner with CEO
- Be people centric and create a positive work culture in the department
- Banking experience would be helpful
- Experience in manufacturing and OE service and repair desired.
- Experience managing a strategic alliance or joint venture
- Some strategic/corporate planning and or M&A experience
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally as needed
VISION: Challenging and rewarding CFO role within multi-site US based corporation with Global Parent in China that manufacturers complex machinery and services machinery across the globe.
Report to CEO; partner closely with operations, supply chain, and sales; lead a team of 14-18
OPPORTUNITY : Each of the last four years have yielded 17-33% growth due to manufacturing capabilities, new products, and business development and acquisitions in direct markets.
Growth has been over 10% organic year over year and acquisition targets are on the horizon having already acquired 2 operations in the last 36 months.
CEO is ambitious about the future, reinvesting in infrastructure, collaborative on strategy, and empowering on daily operations.
Key to this role is a financial leader who can contribute on strategy, initiate and manage process improvements, has a pulse on the business (strong analytical skills), can manage effectively, and will get into the details when required and necessary. Seek a hands-on leader that is consciously looking at ways to improve working capital, provide business analytics, and identify opportunities for improvement.
Key responsibilities and involvement will include: Financial Reporting : Monthly summaries and weekly flash numbers including metrics/KPIs. Financial Planning & Analysis : Develop budget, projections and business models that provide short term forecasting and analytics on new orders, WIP, inventory, orders shipped, transportation costs, overhead, labor, etc. Operational Accounting : Validate and manage operational accounting & variances: labor, material usage, inventory turns, downtime, quality/rework, shipping costs, scrap, RM, shipping, etc. Treasury/Banking : Be key liaison to bank on line of credit and compliance reporting. Forecast and manage cash. Review risk management coverage; lead HR on annual benefits negotiations and 401K. Contracts: Contribute on new business proposals (pricing/margins) and vendor negotiations. P/L Reporting : Validate profitability on specific contracts to ensure margins were attained
REWARD : $195,000 to $230,000 plus 25% bonus and excellent benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $188,000.00 to $230,000.00 /year