301.530.9694 | EMAIL US
CARE MANAGER II (RN) - SEATTLE
INNOVATIVE health plan is known for award winning programs of care. Join a growing team with exceptional leadership!
- Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- 2+ years of clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting
- 1+ years of case management experience in a managed care setting.
- Knowledge of utilization management principles and healthcare managed care. Experience with medical decision support tools (i.e. Interqual, NCCN) and government sponsored managed care programs.Current state’s RN license.