Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the CARE MANAGERS (RN) DAYTON and FAIRLAWN, OHIO job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02531168
Enter the number in the image to the right
CARE MANAGERS (RN) DAYTON and FAIRLAWN, OHIO
Dayton or Fairlawn, OH
$65,000.00 - $77,000.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
CARE MANAGERS (RN) –DAYTON and FAIRLAWN, OHIO
SEVERAL positions – GREAT opportunity to work independently.
MCO offers excellent benefits and career growth!
Perform care management duties to assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services across the continuum of care for select members to promote quality, cost effective care.
· Assess the member's current health status, resource utilization, past and present treatment plan and services, prognosis, short and long term goals, treatment and provider options
· Utilize assessment skills and discretionary judgment to develop plan of care based upon assessment with specific objectives, goals and interventions designed to meet member's needs and promote desired outcomes
· Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio economic needs of clients
· Provide patient and provider education
· Facilitate member access to community based services
· Monitor referrals made to community based organizations, medical care and other services to support the members’ overall care management plan
· Actively participate in integrated team care management rounds
· Identify related risk management quality concerns and report these scenarios to the appropriate resources.
· Case load will reflect heavier weighting of complex cases than Care Manager I, commensurate with experience
· Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and pertinent clinical information into various medical management systems
· Direct care to participating network providers
· Perform duties independently, demonstrating advanced understanding of complex care management principles.
· Participate in case management committees and work on special projects related to case management as needed
-Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
-Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
-2+ years of clinical nursing experience in a clinical, acute care, or community setting
-1+ years of case management experience - prefer in a managed care setting or ACO
Knowledge of utilization management principles and healthcare managed care.
Experience with medical decision support tools (i.e. Interqual, NCCN) and government sponsored managed care programs.
Licenses/Certifications: Current OHIO RN license.
Valid driver’s license required.
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC