Who We Are
For the Job Seeker
How We Work
Set Up a Job Alert
For the Employer
How We Work
Searching for Executives
Searching for FT Employees
Searching for Contractors
Register / Login
I thought you might be interested in the Business Systems Analyst job listed at Top Dog Recruiting. Just copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://topdogrecruiting.hiringhook.com/JobSeeker/Detail.aspx?jid=02465640
Enter the number in the image to the right
Business Systems Analyst
North Houston, TX
$70,000.00 - $85,000.00
Add To My Jobs
View My Jobs
Send To Friend
No sponsorship/transfer: must be
GC or US Citizens.
Business Systems Analyst
North Houston, TX perm job
No Relocation Offered by Client - Candidate must be willing to self-relocate
"Immigration status: our client cannot transfer nor sponsor for any type of visa and you must join them full-time.
MS SQL Skills - Must be able to create ad-hoc SQL queries
Oracle TOAD not Acceptable as substitute for MS SQL)
Strong MS Visio Skills - must have intermediate to advanced skills in creating Visio process flow charts
Position Summary: Responsible for business analysis, report development, data integrity, operational support and issue research/resolution, assisting in identifying data and/or systems problems, identifying and documenting requirements, assisting in analysis and implementation of operational process changes.
• Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent interpersonal, administrative and oral/written communication skills.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent (education & experience)
• 2 - 4 years experience in information systems environment
• Technical writing and documentation skills are essential. Intermediate to Advanced skills with Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio. Project) necessary to document, track and present information related to the program/products supported.
2 years experience in the Health Care Industry preferred. Knowledge of health system functions (especially claims data), terminology and standard ICD 9/10 and CPT coding systems highly desirable.
• Ad-hoc SQL query skills highly desirable. Advanced knowledge of relational databases and ability to independently extract data using multiple tables, joins, and various complex data manipulation query logic statements.
• Project Management – Assists project manager and project resources to coordinate projects; maintain and communicate project plans, changes and progress; shares responsibility for the project success.
• Prepares business requirements documentation including workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail features/functionality or processes.
• Review existing business processes and workflows to determine operational compliance and efficiencies.
• Perform data validation to ensure accuracy and appropriateness of operational activities related to existing business processes or new implementation projects.
• Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Provide/Assist with end-user training as assigned to provide knowledge transfer of technical solutions implemented by the company.
• Analyze and identify data entry/load errors to maintain system efficiency and accuracy after technical implementations
Hot Job Quick Links
Management Consulting Roles
Sales & Technical Sales
Accounting / Finance Roles
Big Data / Analytics / BI
Networking & Infrastructure Roles
SW Engineer / Architect
Technical Architecture Roles
HR & Recruiting Roles
Healthcare / Pharma Roles
Insurance Industry Roles
Real Estate Roles
© TOP DOG RECRUITING, LLC